Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Not just a one time post

See?  I didn't really leave you guys...still here.  Second post this week, go me! 

Update from yesterday, I ended up not going to the gym.  When I picked D up, he'd had an awful day, so we went straight home and I put him to bed after dinner.  The good news, I made a totally kickass dinner and he devoured it.  What was it?  A grilled cheese sandwich with avocado and East Texas tomato slices inside.  YUM!  I used I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray on the bread and a bit of garlic salt, so aside from the cheese, it really wasn't too bad.  I used less cheese on mine and it was still delicious.  Add a side of fruit (natural applesauce for D, an orange for me) and you have a meal that is simple, easy, and no oven (too hot here for that!).

Today I'm taking D to his GI doctor appt in the afternoon, but otherwise it should be a fairly typical day, so I should be able to stay on track esp since I already have food at work (and already had my ugly smoothie this morning too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment